Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to start my work in oil extraction from jatropha fruits in India May i have your views?

jatropha plantation is coming up in a big way in India . But there seems to be a few doubts in my mind about its success in India as far as selling is concerned? May I have your views o the subject to guide me?I want to start my work in oil extraction from jatropha fruits in India May i have your views?
Its really a very good idea and infact even i am thinking about it.





The need for an alternative source for fuel scales up the demand for this. And definitly, this will be a thriving business in the near future. so be the first to enter into it, and gain more.





And this is also a dream of our Hon'ble President Mr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam sir.





All the best.........

No comments:

Post a Comment