Friday, December 18, 2009

How can I make replacement oil for room diffuser?

I have one of those room diffusers with the oil that you put the little bamboo sticks into. The oil has now been used up, it only lasted for around six weeks. I would quite like to keep the bottle and reuse the sticks. Does anyone know what type of oil can be used in these bottles? I was thinking of using essential oil and watering it down, any tips would be great, thanks.How can I make replacement oil for room diffuser?
Some stores carry the refill oil.


I believe that Yankee Candle has refillable oil.


If a Yankee Candle is not in your area, or you do not want to use their site, Hallmark and Bed Bath and Beyond both carry their products. How can I make replacement oil for room diffuser?
I am sorry...I didn't read that very well. I was in Wal-Mart tonight and saw a refillable oil there as well. They would be cheaper than yankee candle.


here is an additional site to look at....http://www.squidoo.com/reeddiffusers Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment