Friday, December 18, 2009

How to use the pantene oil replacement complete theraphy? Is this use after or before SHOWER?

My friend gave me a product of Pantene but I could not read the detailes on how to use it because it is writen in ARABIC. The only words I read is that PANTENE -OIL REPLACEMENT COMPLETE THERAPHY. iS This difference from Conditioner? thank you.How to use the pantene oil replacement complete theraphy? Is this use after or before SHOWER?
You would use it before. Any hair product that has any oils in it is meant to be used before you shower.This is because your hair will be very greasy and gross looking if left in after showering. I hope this helps!





PS: Leave in for about 20 mins or so...I use v-05 hair oil and that about how long I leave it in. The longer the better it'll do your hair.





xox

No comments:

Post a Comment