Friday, December 18, 2009

How much can I expect to pay for an oil pump replacement on a 95 Chrysler LHS?

I wouldn't buy it if I where you . Oil pumps rarely go out. if the car has low oil presser it is most likely heavy engine repair. Does the engine smoke when running or make noise? I really would advise you walk away from this one!How much can I expect to pay for an oil pump replacement on a 95 Chrysler LHS?
It's a bit of work to get to it. The pump itself isn't too expensive. I don't know what part of the country you live in, but I would estimate between $300 and $500.How much can I expect to pay for an oil pump replacement on a 95 Chrysler LHS?
yes thats right- you really should walk away from this one.
get a nice job or jobs
About two hundred bucks for the part and two more for the labor
  • kids myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment